Honey-Mustard Drumsticks Paleo Recipes, Sweet on your tongue and sticky on your fingers, yet at the same time with that unmistakable shiver of mustard at the once more of your nose, nectar mustard sauce is a swarm most loved on purpose. Furthermore after a pleasant long marinade, these drumsticks absorb everything, without a moment to spare for a fast turn on the barbecue and a featuring spot on your supper plate. One makes a nibble, three make a supper, and the scraps are perfect for throwing into lunchboxes for some brisk protein on the go.
In case you’re dodging nectar, you can likewise exclude it from this formula: you won’t get the same nectar mustard flavor, however a mustard-garlic marinade is additionally a delectable choice for drumsticks – it runs truly well with braised or stove cooked cabbage. The coconut aminos (a commonly without wheat without soy substitute for soy sauce that you can discover at Whole Foods or other regular markets) are likewise nonobligatory, despite the fact that they do include an additional exquisite touch.
Barbecuing adds an eminent smoky flavor to the drumsticks, yet in the event that its still excessively stormy to try and consider exploding out the BBQ, you can likewise prepare the drumsticks in the broiler. Sprinkle a few chives on top to bring out the dried up brilliant skin, and revel in a child amicable choice for an exemplary supper made Healthy.
Honey-mustard Drumsticks Recipe
SERVES: 4 PREP: 15min+2h. COOK: 30 min.
- 4 lbs. chicken drumsticks, washed and patted dry;
- ¼ cup Dijon or homemade mustard;
- 2 tbsp. mustard powder;
- 3 cloves garlic, minced;
- 1/3 cup raw honey; (optional)
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos; (optional)
- Chives for garnishing;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a small bowl whisk together the Dijon mustard, mustard powder, honey, garlic, coconut aminos, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mustard marinade over the drumsticks and refrigerate them for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high.
- Grill the drumsticks 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and basting with any leftover marinade.
- When the chicken is cooked, sprinkle with fresh chives and serve.
P.S. Take a look at our Paleo Recipe Book. It’s a Cookbook we’ve created to help you prepare the best Paleo food. It contains 370+ recipes and covers everything you’ll need.
source : http://paleoleap.com/honey-mustard-drumsticks