Slow Cooked Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Paleo Recipes, The snow is swirling, the wind is wailing, and the ice is crawling up the windowpanes. What’s more that implies now is the ideal time to trundle out the trusty moderate cooker for an enormous bunch of no-whine solace nourishment. For this situation, that implies sprucing up standard chicken breasts with a wanton mixture of greasy bacon and smoky-sweet pieces of fruit in BBQ sauce, and afterward setting everything to cook into the moderate cooker until all the flavors join and sink profound into the meat.
Like most moderate cooker formulas, this one is truly straightforward particularly on the off chance that you as of now have a group of BBQ sauce prepared. The measure of bacon you need will fluctuate relying upon the extent of your chicken breasts (most take two, yet a portion of the greater ones need three), yet other than that entire undertaking is as clear as you could request.
The moderate cooker makes everything extremely helpful, however in the event that you need your supper done speedier, you can additionally put everything into a preparing dish rather and cook it in the stove at 200-300 F until the bosoms are carried out (160 degrees in the inside) and the bacon is fresh. Serve hot with an enormous scoop of fruit BBQ sauce on top, and appreciate the ideal cure for a frosty and dismal night.
Slow Cooked Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Recipe
SERVES: 4 PREP: 15 min. COOK: 6-8 hrs.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts;
- 1 ½ cup homemade BBQ sauce;
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice;
- 4 apples peeled and chopped;
- 1 onion, diced;
- 8 to 12 slices bacon;
- Wrap each chicken breast with bacon slices.
- Place each bacon-wrapped chicken breast in your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, lemon juice, apples, and onion, and mix well.
- Pour the BBQ sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve the chicken breasts topped with the apple and onion mixture.
P.S. Take a look at our Paleo Recipe Book. It’s a Cookbook we’ve created to help you prepare the best Paleo food. It contains 370+ recipes and covers everything you’ll need.