Mustard Balsamic Baked Chicken Paleo Recipes, Whatever it will be, its a hopeful for this formula: I’ve proposed thighs, however you can utilize any cut of chicken you have accessible. Quickly marinated in a balsamic-mustard sauce and after that prepared without any further object or work, the chicken turns out delicate and succulent after simply a couple of minutes of genuine working time.
To make a full supper out of this, everything you need is some simmered vegetable as an afterthought, and truth be told you can even make them right in the same dish. Simply make certain to pick decently tough vegetables; else they’ll get soft and unappetizing after a hour of broiling. Cleave them up into chomp estimated pieces, and layer them in the base of the preparing dish before you include the chicken and the sauce. That way the vegetables wind up mixed with flavor from the sauce and the chicken drippings, and believe it or not, you get a whole supper prepared to go without expecting to wash an additional dish.
In the event that you have any remaining chicken the one day from now, this would be sublime cut thin and tossed over a greens, since mustard and balsamic are fantastic vinaigrette fixings at any rate. Be that as it may in the event that you need remains, you would be advised to concoct a considerable measure of meat: chicken this great is subject to vanish quicker than the cook foreseen!
Mustard Balsamic Baked Chicken Recipe
SERVES: 4 PREP: 40 min. COOK: 1h20 min.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs;
- 1 tbsp. Dijon or homemade mustard;
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar;
- 1/2 cup of olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced;
- 1 garlic clove, minced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour the olive oil in with the mixture while whisking.
- Place the chicken in a marinating container (glass or plastic; don’t use metal) and pour the mustard balsamic marinade on top. Place in the refrigerator or leave on the counter, covered, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and empty the remaining sauce on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with roasted vegetables.
P.S. Take a look at our Paleo Recipe Book. It’s a Cookbook we’ve created to help you prepare the best Paleo food. It contains 370+ recipes and covers everything you’ll need.