Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Paleo Recipes, Sun-dried tomatoes and a lot of olive oil improve these basic chicken drumsticks with a strong flavor, with an average underlying tang from the balsamic vinegar. This is one formula that makes for scrumptious solace sustenance, and like the best solace nourishment, it doesn’t oblige you to invest hours in the kitchen to get it prepared.
Luckily for Italian sustenance sweethearts, this likewise implies that the supplements are more focused too; contrasted with one ounce of ready tomatoes, one ounce of sun-dried tomatoes has three times the Vitamin C, thirteen times the potassium, and twenty five times the iron. They’re a genuine powerhouse of minerals, a flawless sample of how our taste buds can off and on again guide us towards sustenances that are incredible for our wellbeing.
You can make your own particular sun-dried tomatoes effectively, either in a dehydrator or by honing some Paleolithic-period nourishment conservation engineering and actually utilizing the sun to dry them out. Else, they’re basic enough to get in most supermarkets and a few brands are Paleo-accommodating. As dependably, check the mark for a brand that is stuffed in olive oil as opposed to canola or soy. It’s value the time and exertion to get a decent brand, on the grounds that once you get snared on them, you’ll need to delight in them in assorted types of formulas, while chuckling at your companions who think they’re only a pizza topping.
Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Recipe
SERVES: 4 PREP: 10 min. COOK: 45 min.
- 4 lbs. chicken drumsticks, with or without the skin;
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced;
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped;
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar;
- 1 tsp. dried oregano;
- 1 garlic clove, minced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, oregano, garlic, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the drumsticks in a single layer in a cooking dish, and pour the tomato mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the green onions over everything in the dish, and bake for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is well cooked.
P.S. Take a look at our Paleo Recipe Book. It’s a Cookbook we’ve created to help you prepare the best Paleo food. It contains 370+ recipes and covers everything you’ll need.
source : http://paleoleap.com/sun-dried-tomato-chicken